Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 years for a liar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...led-years.html
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

So hurt and angry

Two years what!SHE could have ruined so many lives I hope the little tart dies in prison

Comment

It should of at least been mutiplied by 3!

Comment

Two years is more than sufficient. Men who actually rape get less or get away with it. Fact. The misogynists on here need to calm down.
        - Sunset View , Canberra, Australia, 19/9/2012 00:38

Ah, good old Daily Fail...
        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
          Two years is more than sufficient. Men who actually rape get less or get away with it. Fact. The misogynists on here need to calm down.
          - Sunset View , Canberra, Australia, 19/9/2012 00:38

Ah, good old Daily Fail...
          That quote shows up on the live feed as your's! Was so shocked I had to log in

Comment

Ha, if I ever sound like that, you have my permission to shoot me!

Comment

Sorry, I don't understand what's going on, but I just wanted to say that if I sound like a misogynist, it couldn't be further from the truth. I'm just the Mum of a young lad who could face 2 years in prison for kissing and fondling with someone after having a few drinks.

Comment

the bold type is a quote from a poster on the story in thr Daily Mail - you develop a warped/black sense of humour after a few years here!
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
                  the bold type is a quote from a poster on the story in thr Daily Mail - you develop a warped/black sense of humour after a few years here!
                  Yes, sorry I didn't make that clear at all, I've realised.
                  The black quote came from the Daily Mail comments section, I quoted it to make a point of the type of ilk who these kinds of articles are aimed at.

Sorry for the confusion!

Comment

Originally posted by whatsgoingon? View Post
                    It should of at least been mutiplied by 3!
                    The only logical response to this is:

Comment

I've yet to see a man who had been convicted of rape get less than two years for it. Just goes to show how much those stupid people really know.
                      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                        Ha, if I ever sound like that, you have my permission to shoot me!
                        Thankfully I don't think I'll have to resort to that
                        I had been out and was on my way home in a taxi, so was on my phone. Must admit my first thought was that I'd drunk too much
                        vino. It all became clear when I went on the PC though.

Glad she got jailed.

Comment

Working...
                        X