Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Saltrese does it again - trial dumped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Saltrese does it again - trial dumped!

I don't know if the person this applies to is a member here but I am so busy cheering I'll have to find out later.

Chris Saltrese and and his QC have had another trial dumped - WHEYYYY HEYYYY!

GO TEAM SALTRESE!!!!!!
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Fantastic news!!
    Please pass on my congratulations to Chris and Tania...they really do work wonders.
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Fantastic! Brilliant news.

Comment

Hey Rights Fighter , i must give a massive thank you to the ever present , ever helpful , ever caring Rights fighter ,Rights Fighters forum , daftmoo fourm and of course the wonderful Chris and Tania .

My case was stayed as a abuse of process , the judge made a 5 page ruling in my favour , basically the judge said , it was impossible for me to face a fair trial due to delay (over 27 years) , collusion , contamination , vague evidence and Doli Incapax a doctrine that was in force at the time of my alleged offences , due to me been under the age of 14 at the time.

It was deemed impossible at this stage for the prosecution to offer any "clear and positive evidence" to re butt the re buttable presumption of Doli Incapax.

It has been a torrid 17 months or so for me , fate and destiny have a odd way of leaving one sometimes in a better position than before this whole crazy situation began , i have lost along the way but i have also gained understandings due to me having to dig deep emotionally and intellectually as this situation left me no choice but to explore and learn all about false allegations , i do not feel scared by the past 17 months , i feel somewhat more appreciative of what i have and also what i can achieve if and when i put my mind to a particular task.

My shoulders have strengthen and broadend , my mind has expanded , now the weight as gone from my shoulders and my mind has begun indexing and filing away the past 17 months , i feel i am left with strength and optimism , something that i was perhaps sadly lacking before .

If anyone finds themselves in a situation where Doli Incapax may apply to there situation , due to there age at the time and the time of the alleged offence , do not let anyone tell you it does not apply , it does apply but it maybe re-buttable depending on evidence .

Below is a link to a very good 168 page ebook that fully explains Doli Incapax , the person that wrote the book , Francis Bennion , is 100 % a expert on such matters.

http://www.francisbennion.com/pdfs/f...l-2003-act.pdf

Chapter 14 in particular is a important read.

Perhaps it might be worth adding the link above and having a sticky in the "Help and Advice: Falsely accused of rape?" section .

If anyone needs any information on Doli Incapax , then post a message on the forum and i will reply via the forum.

Thank you all and for those that find themselves in the dark world of false allegations , there is always light at the end of every tunnel .

Comment

Thank you Soulbug, very helpful

Comment

Thanks soulbug

I will be reading with great interest this Doli Incapax although not sure it will apply to my son.

So glad for you that your case was stayed. Blessings to you.

Comment

Working...
            X