faslely accused of rape 3 months ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faslely accused of rape 3 months ago

been falsely accused of rape 3 months ago by my girlfriend and bail unconditionally, the officer in charge of my case has extended my bail date for another 3 months, and told me that: they have also asked my accuser to provide them with her own medical record ! is this a positive sign?

Hi,

This is positive in a negative sort of way!

The bail extension means that the police haven't found enough evidence for the CPS to feel confident enough to charge you but asking for your accuser's medical records means that they are probably hoping that there will be some physical evidence to back up her allegations.

Hopefully, if there is none, they will then drop the case, however unfortunately all you can do at the moment is wait it out.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

what sort of things would they be looking on her medical history that can go against me or help me?

they already look at my medical record, phone, laptop,! the officer extended my bail for another 3 months, but do say to me that, they might write to me before the bail date

Comment

Originally posted by england54 View Post
        what sort of things would they be looking on her medical history that can go against me or help me?
        If sexual intercourse wasn't consensual I would imagine the woman may sustain internal or external bruising from the necessary force required to overcome her resistance. As the bruising would be present for some days afterwards, this would have been checked for when she made the allegation.

If no bruising has been recorded on her medical history then obviously this will back you up in your assertion that intercourse was consensual.

Comment

she may have no bruises because she was terrified and froze - rape isn't always brutal.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

what would they be looking into her medical record ?

Comment

None of us have seen any of the paperwork so nobody on here can answer that question. We could speculate but then we could be completely wrong so best not to guess.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Case drop

After been bail for one year and half, the officer in charge of my case call me and told me the case was dropped , i should come back in the week time to collect my belongings. I have lost my job and my house and i have even move out from uk to reestart life again. I didnt get back from uk yet to collect my property, i am still strugling to resettle

She told me that they were enough evidence to arrest me, but not enough proove to convict me. What does this mean pls?

Comment

Congratulations on surviving your ordeal; as you are understandably less than ecstatic about the NFA, I will offer just one symbolic banana

I think the officer meant that you were arrested because the offence could have happened; the accusation was made by your girlfriend and therefore the police are obliged to investigate this accusation; the process is easier (taking DNA etc) if the accused person is arrested.

There was not enough (any?) evidence so little chance of winning a case (the CPS are supposed to work to the guidelines of only taking a case to trial if there is more than a 51% chance of winning it)

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                    Congratulations on surviving your ordeal; as you are understandably less than ecstatic about the NFA, I will offer just one symbolic banana

I think the officer meant that you were arrested because the offence could have happened; the accusation was made by your girlfriend and therefore the police are obliged to investigate this accusation; the process is easier (taking DNA etc) if the accused person is arrested.

There was not enough (any?) evidence so little chance of winning a case (the CPS are supposed to work to the guidelines of only taking a case to trial if there is more than a 51% chance of winning it)
                    Hi CH......... I'm sorry that I'm becoming more and more cynical & distrusting of the system. I acknowledge your comment that CPS are 'supposed to work to the guidelines'. I am concerned that in reality they seem to disregard evidence which indicates the allegation could not be true.

Comment

Can a" no futher action" allegation of rape show on my dbs/crb after the new reform on juin 2013??

Hi..2 yrs ago i have been falsely accused of rape, and after a years and half into that investigation, the case was dropped ..the officer in charge of that case said...they were enough evidence to arrest me but not enough proove to convict me..i dont understand that expression, ..for what i know when they are enough evidence it always follow with a charge and they never charge me...i have been out of work since , i have applied for a job to work with vulnerable adult people with learning disabilities, i dont know if that gona show on my DBS or crb check...please advice me..i am still suffering from that allegation even tho i am free, i have lost my house and job, i am just getting back on my feet now..i have been offer 2 jobs, but i am scared of the dbs check,,,i am still loosing my sleep over this

Comment

Working...
                      X