No announcement yet.

Hi everyone,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sparks, So sorry you have reached the point of leaving the family home I salute your courage
    & wish you Happy Xmas & all the very best for the New Year LP
    Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Sparks

I respect your courage to leave home as well.
      I suppose it will be a benefit for you to step back and observe.
      You might find answers to your questions and have more freedom to defend your case.

Try to enjoy the festivities and believe that next year will be better.
      Take care and feel free to keep us informed.
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20993692

interesting about aftermath.

Comment

Sparks i really do feel for you . I have not seen my children since 7th September last year. The ss have compleatly decided I'm guilty of everything my wife has said they did a case conference and the chap chairing the meeting said I came across as on edge !!!! I asked for another meeting with him as I didn't agree with what was Put in the notes .

That was the day he told me I came across as on edge , my reply to him was I haven't seen my kids for 4 months I'm sleeping on a couch at my sisters getting about 3 hours sleep a day lost 5 stone in weight and can't work . Oh and also my wife is in a relationship with another woman whilst she tells the ss there is no one else involved with her .

The ss seem to be able to take the smallest amount of info off you and twist it into one large essay. There seems to be no where out there to get help to fight what I regard as criminals the way they barge in and destroy people's life's .

It also seems my wife is pulling the wool right over there eyes with the things she tells them when in hindsight she is having the time of her life . And this has come from her family members .

If you need to chat I don't mind my mobile no been passed on to you if the mods can sort it .
          No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you're lucky, God will let you watch

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkster View Post

If you need to chat I don't mind my mobile no been passed on to you if the mods can sort it .
            Once you've been a member for 10 days you will be able to send/receive pm's so will be able to contact each other this way.
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi Yorkster,

I will send you a PM with my mobile number.

Comment

Update

I spoke to the Social worker yesterday, she said the fact I moved out does not mean the children would be removed from the protection regester, she said that there would be a meeting next month and she would send me a form to put my views.
                At 1.40 am this morning the Police came they had been asked by the SS to search my brothers house and confirm no one under 18 was living there. I am so down today.

Comment

Hi Sparks - this is so difficult for you all. Can really understand you being down and it's really difficult to shake off. Try to find something you really really enjoy doing and do it, Your Gremlins will possibly tell you you're not worth it - but you so are......look after you and treat yourself well - thinking of you
                  "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

my son has been falsy accused of rape

Okay , where to start . My 24 year old son has been falsy accused of rape , the police found no evidence and the accuser dropped the claim. Now 8 months later she has applied for a non molestation order based on him stalking , raping and assaulting her over many months . Total fiction as she left him in such a state he is now seriously depressed , shakes constantly and wont leave the house . Kind of difficult to rape someone when your housebound.We attended the preliminary hearing where my son spoke to the judge and his accuser got nervous and did a runner ! The judge threatened her ( through her solicitor ) and on the 28th of this month we have to go back for the hearing in front of the judge . What i am finding hard is understanding how one person can accuse another with no evidence or witnesses and be believed by so many . It beggars believe that she gets legal aid , a new flat and money and support from the womens aide when my son cant even find a solicitor . We managed to get five free minutes with a solicitor who basically said why would she make it up? just admit it ! I am sorry to hijack this post but i dont know how to start my own and would welcome any and all advice . My view of the justice system , the police and especially other women has been drastically altered

Comment

Bookworm, I will copy this into a new thread so that you have your own, that way it won't get lost in here
                      "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

And back to the OP Sparks........
                        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hi - how's you doin' Sparks?
                          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Originally posted by sparks View Post
                            Update
                            At 1.40 am this morning the Police came they had been asked by the SS to search my brothers house and confirm no one under 18 was living there. I am so down today.
                            WTF???????????

Someone somewhere needs to lodge a complaint about this!

You've not been found guilty of anything never mind stood trial and yet you are being treated, most likely, WORSE than those who are found guilty. You've bent over backwards, left the family home, complied with them and STILL they go and do that. You've clearly got a jobsworth at SS twisting the screws real good.
                            Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Hi Sparks.

You simply have to understand that you are as in control as FA'd are in the little room where plosd do their intimate swabs. They are in control now and you have to reprogram your brain to bend like a reed in the wind.

Of course they are going to check that you are not living with another child. It's called "covering their backs".

Just know that you have not done what they say you have done and when your Ex loses the cases and you get court-appointed time with your kids and an NFA (it won't be a NCD!), you can check them (subtly) for any hint that your Ex's new partner is not treating them 100 percent well and BAM! Let the right *******s know who they should turn their attention to next. She'll HAVE to move out...lol lol lol

And when your Ex says "why don't we try again", you can say, "sorry Love, ave got a ****!"

Hope the above made you smile just for a mo'

Keep strong Sparks!
                              Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

Hi My home,

Thanx for your comments, I am holding it togather but just.

Comment

Working...
                                X