No announcement yet.

Hi everyone,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The case conference placed our two children on the at risk register, my wife was devestated.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

sorry to hear about the SS decision to put your kids on that list. Hope somebody with the same experience can advise you what you can do.. or maybe just how to deal with the SS from now on..

Comment

The OIC has phoned me, and wants to interview me at my local Police Station, he used his first name and sounds a friendly sort of chap, I dont know what to expect, but at least I will get to hear the alligations, God, me, and my accusers know I am innocent I just hope others will too.
          I have been reading through a lot of other stories on here and I feel so sorry for a lot of the people, it is not a situation anyone would want to find their self in, I have to remain strong for my wife and children.

Comment

He isn't your friend - he is trying to build a case against you. Please take a solicitor with you and keep your answers short - don't try to add an explanation to them.
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Formal Interview Day.

Comment

answer the question and just that, try not to elaborate on it.

Hope all goes well for you.

Comment

The emotions of today was to say the least unreal, I think during that interview I expierenced them all at once, my Sol thought a no comment interview would be better, but we had a long discussion and I decided I wanted to answer the questions as they were put.
                  I at many times wanted to elaborate on my answers and it was a struggle not too, my Sol thinks as there are two people making the alligations it wll go all the way, we were also given a copy of the taped interview, the Interview was as expected under caution but I have not been charged yet.

Comment

Thanks for the update & it is quite normal to feel devastated after the interview; to hear someone actually voicing the accusations seems somehow to give them credence.

It is now a waiting game but you may find it helpful to re-listen to the tape a few times. There will inevitably be an element of 'I wish I had/hadn't said that' but you may also discover inconsistencies in facts and dates which you didn't pick up on at the time because of the stress of the interview.
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

To Rights Fighter

Hi RF I tried to send you a private message but it would not allow me, I would like to join the PAFAA site.

Paul

Comment

Sparks, send me your email address via PM. Rights Fighter is attending an appeal today
                        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

SS are a pain in the ass and next to useless. They are going to make your families lives miserable. Be extremely careful not to sign ANYTHING that they ask you too without first passing it by your solicitor. Do not volunteer any info to them and no not under any circumstances feel obliged to justify anything to them.

Your children may be being put on the 'at risk' register but that does not mean anything. It may in their twisted narrow little minds but you and your family have no doubt functioned well up until now without any issues and without their interference would most likely continue to do so. SS are not your friends, keep everything formal with them even addressing them by "Miss 'surname' " or "Mr 'surname' ". Show them respect but do not bow over and let them ride over the top of you, they are not the Police or courts although their influence does seem massively over powering.

Prepare to fight your corner on all fronts. If you need to move out the family home to get SS of your families back then that is a sacrifice you will need to discuss with them and put the wheels in motion for. You and your family are more important than anything round about you all, make sure any damages are limited!

Do the two accusers know each other?
                          Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                            Sparks, send me your email address via PM. Rights Fighter is attending an appeal today
                            Hi Faith did you get my private message.

Comment

Faith, you've been telling me off for the last few weeks about taking too much on.

As we know the appeal succeeded but I may well be heavily involved with a retrial if we have to suffer one, plus five other appeals on the go at the moment.

I really cannot take on any more cases at the moment.

Between you and Casehardened, I am sure you will be able to adequately advise Sparks. If there is a legal question you cannot answer he can ask his solicitor.

Sorry but I am only one person whose sanity is hanging on by a thread at the moment.
                              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

are you sure about the sanity bit?

Comment

Working...
                                X