Hi everyone,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by is there justice? View Post
    Thanks, that's true and there are a number of other 'missing witnesses' and huge anomalies but don't want to be specific on here. If the Police did their job properly though, we would all be saved a lot of stress, money and in some cases, jobs and relationships. It's sloppy and lazy and a total waste of taxpayers money at the very least.

It's ridiculous that we have to hold everything back until the trial to stop the Police going back to the FA and changing dates, times, places etc.
    Yes I know what you mean, I have the same issues when I read through my statement, so I cannot wait to get a copy of the tape to compare it.

Comment

• Originally posted by is there justice? View Post
      It's ridiculous that we have to hold everything back until the trial to stop the Police going back to the FA and changing dates, times, places etc.
      Absolutely agree - I have too have a load of stuff which would stop mine in its tracks - advice is to hold on to it, which as you say wastes everyone's time and money not to mention the psychological strain everyone on here is going through.......if only plod did what they were supposed to and devote their time to finding out the truth instead of meeting conviction targets..........
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Tomorrow I have my first meeting with my barrister, at the same time my two children will be visiting a beach,
        I would give my right arm to be on that beach with them, I have not held my children in six months, and in that time my little girl started walking, and come August it will be a year since I first learned of this nightmare which is amazing since the FAs made there first complaint 9 years ago apparently.

Comment

• Oh sparks - I really feel for you - a really hard situation? Is there a time limit by which plod have to investigate? Hugs MH

Comment

• Good question MH!

Comment

• Good luck Sparks.... time in interview goes very quickly, I'm sure you've written any important questions down, and you've had a thorough look at the statements. Now you just need those tapes...

Could you mentally transport yourself onto that beach when you come out? I really sympathise with the loss you must be feeling, don't look back now.
              You're doing great.

Comment

• Good luck Sparks - you deserve some, heaven knows. You and your kids are missing so much, I hope you make real progress today

Comment

• Well I had 40 minutes with the barrister today, oh and my sol turned up also which put me at ease I handed over my notes and questions, and cleared up a few things that I was concerned about, so now its on too the plea hearing and then trial, on an up note my little ones had a great day at the seaside and my wife is going to send me pics of it ( happy days ) thank you everyone for the well wishes it means a lot, over the last 10 months or so being on this site is sort of getting to know people and then they go, when people get a positive outcome your sort of so happy for them but also sad to loose them, I am rambling but does anyone know what I mean?......

Comment

• Good luck sparks, my thoughts are with you. You have come this far, so continue being strong and fight for that positive outcome at the end of this terrible ordeal.XXX

Comment

• What do you want to hear? We'll be thrilled to see the back of you? Of course we will (under the right circumstances)! We'll also be sad, that's the nature of things. life moves on and sometimes it's just as well. Glad you had a good meeting. When's the plea hearing?

Comment

• The plea hearing is a fortnight from today, oh by the way Whatsgoingon you made me laugh, I did not mean me personally I meant people in general, it is hard to write what you are thinking, however I read over my post and seen it from a what's going on point of view, lol this site is the reason I still have a pulse.

Comment

• Hi sparks - glad your kiddies had a good day at the beach and you got to hear about it....
                          I agree it is a bit sad when people disappear off here - but at least we know they've come out the other side.....
                          The ones I worry about are people like erin who we haven't heard from for a week or so and we don't know what's happening....
                          Hope all goes well for your pleas hearing......

Comment

• At least things are moving forward. I bet you can't wait to see the pics, bless 'em. Next year, it will be all of you on the beach

Comment

• Hey Sparks
                              We had a good out come and we are still here and waiting to give you your bananas.
                              Its hard to know what to do when your case is resolved, I have thought that still being around after a no crime result maybe a little difficult for people still living the hell to accept. But here we will stay to offer support and prove there is an end to the hell. x LP
                              Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Thank you, Myhome and not for the first time I might say, intact you are an example of the people I was refering too, so much so that Anyone on here who would like to add me on FB I would consider it,

Comment

Working...
                                X