No announcement yet.

It would be nice if one could post the details of the trial after the verdict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be nice if one could post the details of the trial after the verdict

It would be nice and i guess helpful to have a delayed message which was only posted after the trial
    obviously one cannot divulge too much before the trial ,but for instance lets us say i am convicted but cannot write a message to the member giving them much greater details of the case.It would be more help to others and make me feel a little better knowing my plight as is know to others and not subdued by the authorities.I have a vast amount of information but don t know what the legal side of it is publishing the case file after the trial obviously not naming the victim or myself perhaps the barrister involved and an appraisal of his performance.I have to say he has surprised me in many ways but worries me in a few others .He is like a fighter looking for the big knock out punch but sometimes forgets to jab .I have approached him about this but somethings he sees as insignificant where I see them as important.I look at the allegations of 12 counts as a wall of lies and that wall is made of bricks of lies and to topple the wall we must knock out the bricks at the base of the wall maybe one tiny brick but that one brick can topple the wall.If that makes sense to anyone.

I would like to know if someone could hold a more detailed encrypted file of the case and publish after the trial if we are legally permitted to do so.It could help others not yet gone to trial to see how these cases work and look at the evidence them selfs and try to think like a jury has perhaps they would say the jury was right or they got it wrong .If you see where i am coming from with it.

I could assemble a case dossier and if a member could publish it after the trial I think even if I am acquitted I will work towards helping others in some way both through this forum and independently .

please give me your frank views about all this

sadman

Well members what are your views.

If you are convicted - then anything you have MAY help you with an appeal, but if you have it put into the open it may scupper your chances.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Also you will notice on any documentation that statements etc are only to be shared among the parties. For confidentiality purposes, that is a law.
      If you are acquitted, you are welcome (and encouraged) to post up how the trial went.
      If you are convicted (which you hopefully will not be) you won't be able to get information to any of use anyway on how the trail went wrong for you.

RFLH's advice is right...if you are not sure whether you should post a detail...err on the side of caution and don't post it.
      "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Working...
      X