X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator changes

Hi everyone,

It is with regret that we need to announce that one of our moderators, LS, has left the site.

We wish him well in the future and would like to publicly thank him for all his hard work over his time here. He, like all the moderators, has been invaluable.
    Last edited by webmoo; 3 June 2012, 09:40 AM. Reason: Spelling errors!
    I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Thank you moo,
    and thank you for this website it helps so many.

Comment

I'm going to miss him.

I liked his inputs and experiences. I wish him all the very best for the future.
      Wow... A signature option!

Comment

I to would have remained a member of this site for many years trying to repay my debt to most people on here minus the few .But sadly i find the politics has made me neither like LS after my I get my trial I will never return to this website but will make a cash donation "It's very important to not to have rotten faith but be happy and strong" also I think with power comes responsibility to all the kind people on this webiste thank you for your warmth and kindness

Comment

You're welcome
          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

@faith wow you did over 100 posts in like the last 2 weeks that's amazing hahaha wow good for you it's such a wonderfull gift helping others good luck with it

Comment

so who is handling now

So who is handling moderation work right now.

Comment

there's usually one of us about - is there something we can help with?

list of Mods

RFLH
                Friday
                Saffron
                Casehardened
                Faith
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
                X