Miracles can happen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracles can happen!

Hello everyone, I've already posted this in a previous thread but I wanted to make a new thread so that more people could read it. I want it to give people hope.

My b/f was accused in January 2011 and in the spring of that year. It set into motion an unbelievable and horrible chain of events which I won't go into now but I'll just say that one thing seemed to lead to another.

Anyway, his trial was due to begin on 23rd April this year but yesterday he had a call from the Police saying that the CPS has now dropped the case. What a relief after over a year of hell.

What I want to tell you is NEVER give up hope. If you find yourself accused, dig up anything you possibly can to try and help your case. Never be complacent, never give up. Get yourself a decent solicitor and fight, fight, fight!!!!!

I wish everybody who finds themselves coming to this site for advice success and hope that more people can be relieved from the nightmare that is being falsely accused. I also want to thank everybody who replied to my posts and therefore helped me through some very dark and difficult times. I couldn't have done it without you.

Much love x

I'm so pleased for you both, I know what you have gone through as I'm going through it at the moment, but thank you for letting people know that miracles do happen.

Comment

Wonderful news!
      Do you know why the case was dropped? Would be interesting to know....

Comment

Brilliant news!
        So happy for you both.

Comment

This is excellent news. Thanks for posting a seperate thread, it does help for others to read this and give them hope for their own cases

I am so very happy for you and your boyfriend
          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Wonderful news!!!
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Very happy for you xx
              I live in hope it's over forever

Comment

Thank you everyone.

I found out last night that the CPS never had all the CCTV footage. The Police didn't forward it!

Comment

No surprises there then!
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Your so sweet thank you god bless you both my horror story began on the 4 feb 2011 and is due for trial on court on 8/12 you can't even begin to explain the endless tourment after the one year mark i began to be stong but yesterday i went out with this amazing sweet girl im 30 and she is 21 and really likes me instant attraction I even kept the tickets to the first movie we saw called the hunger games ..............I was the perfect gentleman and she was so sweet to me I fell asleep through most of the movie because im so emotionaly drained im usually so strong but I cried today for the first time in months not because i was afraid IM used to the 5000 kilo elephant hanging by a thin rope above my head what's the use of being afraid anymore................this hell has made me tough but love allways seem to come to me at the wrong time like this girl is like no other i have ever met i have not trusted or been attracted to any female ever since my entry into the limbo of being falsely accused my is with all of you who are suffering as well never give up let the elephant make you stronger

Comment

Working...
                    X