Feeling really down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling really down...

I have had an awful couple of days and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I have cried more in the last four weeks than I have in the last fifteen years. I feel permanently on the verge of tears. Taf has moved away from his original bail address because the area was awful and he is now staying with his sister and she lives two and a half hours away so I cant even see him. We talk every day etc but not being able to kiss and cuddle him is awful. I am also sick of being a misery guts!

What can I do to snap out of it? Or do you think it's just another phase I have to endure and it will get better? I wish I felt like this little fella lol

Call him up and make arrangements to go an see him. Jump on the bus/train and pay him a visit?

There's no real easy answer other than that. If it's simply too far to travel or impossible for other reasons (poor transport connections etc) then maybe arrange to meet half way? I am assuming you don't have a car.

You could even arrange to spend a night at a hotel together if all else is impossible?
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

I am seeing him next Thursday but do you know what? I might just get the train and surprise him!! I feel happier already, thanks for that. My head is just everywhere at the minute, I can't think straight as you can probably tell. :-)

Comment

I don't think straight 99% of the time...

It's hard. Good if you get yourself off to see him especially if your 'allowed' to spend the night with him and wake up in his arms in the morning. Hopefully it is possible.

Have fun and treasure the time. Smile. Hopefully it'll all be over soon and normality, in whatever form, can resume.

Comment

tiftaf, hugs. yes this is normal especially as you cant see each other like before.. it is double misery! so dont be hard on yourself. It is great that you will surprise him! Great idea!!

thinking straight at this time is a challenge!! definitely agree with you lawlessone on that!

Enjoy your visit!

Comment

Aww thank you both, your kind words mean a lot. It's two hours on the train and only twenty pound return. Shall I go tomorrow??? hehe x

Comment

sounds like a plan! Not doing it myself - but can you skype each other? At least that way you get to see each other?
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

great idea, RFLH and just blow kisses to each other and virtual hugs..but seeing each other on cam would be nice!

Comment

Skype is an excellent idea. I will put it to him. Thanks everyone. I am starting to look a teeny weeny bit

Comment

Originally posted by tiftaf View Post
                    Aww thank you both, your kind words mean a lot. It's two hours on the train and only twenty pound return. Shall I go tomorrow??? hehe x

yes go go go :-) 20 pound for happiness!!

Comment

I'd go... Get on the train and go get a hug!

Comment

Go for it tiftaf. You will make his day...and yours!
                        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Tiftaf don't forget your membership with PAFAA...it is a supportive environment that with it's privacy, is well equipped to bring you emotional support as you can divulge more information

See you there.
                          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Working...
                          X