Never seen Wife naked :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never seen Wife naked :-(

I have been married 7 years and I have a very good sex life with my wife, however, it is always with the light off, she never lets me see her naked and I would like her to be more sexy with what she wears and shave her nether region. I have mentioned this to her but it falls on deaf ears.

The reason I am posting is that I am unsure what I can do and I am getting worried that one day I may be unfaithful with someone who will give me what I desire just so that I can experience it before I am too old.

advice

firstly has she had children?no matter how much you say you love her body with all the size 0 magazines out there she may hate her new shape.i was like this till my husband said to me "i love your stretch marks,when i look at them it shows me what a wonderfull woman you are to risk your life gicing me a baby"
    clothes are off all the time now with my confidence and im a size 26!!!
    pubic hair can be a problem for oral but she may be embarressed to just do it!some women still think men are sick and want there bodies to resemble someone younger--insure her you like it as its easier to stroke her and not get tangled up,not for any sick reason!!offer to do it...........can be quiet sexy.

Comment

Did you really post this?

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      I have been married 7 years and I have a very good sex life with my wife, however, it is always with the light off, she never lets me see her naked and I would like her to be more sexy with what she wears and shave her nether region. I have mentioned this to her but it falls on deaf ears.

The reason I am posting is that I am unsure what I can do and I am getting worried that one day I may be unfaithful with someone who will give me what I desire just so that I can experience it before I am too old.
      I apologise if my comment offends you but, how selfish can you really be?..... So what if she like the light off, making love to your wife is at its best with some imagination, it should be much more sensual working blind.....
      Sexy clothes, shaved region.... Really... Have you even asked her what she would like?

Do yourself a favour, be unfaithful, get caught so she can throw you out at which point you just might realise how thoughtless and self centred you have been.

People on this site have real problems that can/have completely destroyed all that is dear to them and you come with this?.... Get a grip

Comment

Thanks for your response to this thread but note the date of the op. The OP did not even register on the forum so is unlikely to still be around; my suspicion is that it was a trolling post in any case.
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

My Rant

I am a bit remorseful for having sent such a reply.... I didn't look at the date, my head seemed to have blown a fuse in the early hours

Please feel free to remove it, if you wish

Comment

Originally posted by DantesG View Post
            I am a bit remorseful for having sent such a reply.... I didn't look at the date, my head seemed to have blown a fuse in the early hours

No problem, it'll fall off the bottom of the page in due course.....
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by DantesG View Post

Please don't feel remorseful.

There are too many men out there who think like that 'guest poster'. Your response was fab and does you credit.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
              X