No announcement yet.

Deleting a thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Scarysituation. I hope that you find closure and that this nasty excuse for a human being gets what he is due!

Comment

Member kiakaha

Would like her thread in 'Falsely Accused of Rape?' deleted due to fear of posting too much detail.
      She doesn't have PM rights yet
      "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Would be grateful if you delete my thread 'Falsely accused of child abuse' for fear of having disclosed too many details.

Comment

As you have responded on that thread since this request would you still like it deleted?
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
            As you have responded on that thread since this request would you still like it deleted?
            Yes please. Apologies for the confusion.

Comment

Done.

What I said at the end of the thread still stands. I know that you have read it.
              Best of luck in the future.

Comment

Hi

Could you please delete my thread as like others I feel I may have said more than I should have.

Many Thanks

Comment

I have removed it

Please feel free to post up again in the future if you need to...you can stick to the bare bones and always ask us to edit parts out if you think it's too detailed

Comment

Hi

Thanks Faith

I will keep reading and posting support at the moment.

Comment

Please remove my threads

Hi, I will still continue to post replies on peoples threads and if I do need any assistance I'll be certain to ask, but please can you delete my two threads as above I an concerned that I may have said too much! Thank you!!
                      Man is made or unmade by himself; in the armory of thought he forges the weapons by which he destroys himself. He also fashions the tools with which he builds for himself heavenly mansions of joy and strength and peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Believe View Post
                        Hi, I will still continue to post replies on peoples threads and if I do need any assistance I'll be certain to ask, but please can you delete my two threads as above I an concerned that I may have said too much! Thank you!!
                        Deleted as requested but glad you will remain on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                          Deleted as requested but glad you will remain on the forum.
                          Thank you casehardened, much appreciated!
                          Man is made or unmade by himself; in the armory of thought he forges the weapons by which he destroys himself. He also fashions the tools with which he builds for himself heavenly mansions of joy and strength and peace.

Comment

Delete

Hi Moderators - sorry to be a pain but can someone please delete the thread http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...Story-in-shock

or delete my posts in that thread. I am very upset about the episode and do not wish to post it online. thanks so much.

Comment

Hi Mods

Please could someone "prune" my first post to remove ages/dates and more specific details of the "assault" just to anonymise it a bit more.

Thanks
                              The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by frightened spouse View Post
                                Hi Mods

Please could someone "prune" my first post to remove ages/dates and more specific details of the "assault" just to anonymise it a bit more.

Thanks
                                Done as requested,

Kind regards,

CH

Comment

Working...
                                X