Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting a thread

Hi there,

I posted a thread just over a week or so ago, asking for help, some very good advice and help was given, which I am very thankful for.

Unfortunately a few of the replies got a confused, and got rather hurtful, I know others might not see them as 'hurtful', but I'm having a very hard time moving past my ex, and these replies are not helping.

Thankfully a moderator has closed the thread (and said to post here if I prefered it deleted), I was thinking of leaving it as closed, as there was some useful replies, but now after thinking about it I am asking if the thread could please be deleted.

I am trying very hard to move past this (I'm not doing a good job, it's still a bit too recent), been rather (putting it extremely lightly) depressed, and I really want to try to put things behind me, let it all fade and disapear, and try to get my life back on track (aint gonna happen today, or tomorrow, but I can always hope).

Again, thanks for the help (these forums have had great advice), and thanks to the people and mods who gave the advice, but I kindly ask that it be removed so that I can try getting my life back one step at a time.

link to the thread

My thanks.
    Last edited by Joe-D; 31 January 2012, 12:07 AM.

Okay that's been deleted.

Comment

Hi i'm very new at this and i think i need a word removing from my thread i'm such an idiot but it's referring to the reglion and i'm not sure how to link the thread to you

Comment

done .

Comment

Thank you will be more careful from now on

Comment

Delete first message in thread

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ght=#post25244

Can you remove the first message as so the police et can not snoop ect .
            Think I've got the ball rolling.

Ta.

Comment

done it for you.
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Could someone delete mine please.
                http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...meone-for-rape

Having a bit of a paranoid day and am worried I've said too much.

Comment

Hi Izzy,

Did you want the whole thread deleted or just some of your posts (as I note Saffron has already deleted one post)
                  'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi, CH

Sorry to be a pain.
                    The paranoid part of me wants it all deleted but the sensible part of me knows that there is some good info. on there on the Scotland system that might help others.

So could I have my posts 5, 12 and 27 deleted?

I read something on another thread that worried me a bit.

Izzy xx

Comment

Done as requested; Thanks Izzy for allowing the general info to remain
                      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thanks for doing that

Comment

please could i have my thread deleted, had some really good advice, but in hindsight may have wriiten too much information. many thanks

Comment

done - hope it helped.

Please come back at any time if you think it'll help.
                            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thank you, all the advice really helped, just was very obvious when reading it back that I had written very specific things to my situation, I think this is a wonderfully supportive site for anyone affected by rape.

Comment

Working...
                              X