Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• false allegations on immigration

HI,+
    Please i need advice on my resent problems i hard with ex partner. we got married about two year ago with two children and i was able to obtain a spouse visa for her to live with me in uk, she was bearly two years since her arrival that i discovered she was married before with two children for another man before i meet her without telling me.
    when she found out that i discovered her past and i might not surport her application for indefinate live to remain, then she came up with all sort of allegation to police and court under oath, police throw all charges in the bin to mention few of offence she alleg i comitted against her, rape, threat to kill, child abuse, violate the court order, all this were found to be untrue and i was discharge,
    among those document that i found in personal belongins were,four travelling passport with diffrent names and date of birth, marriage certificate two diffrent birth cerficate for one child. She later wthdraw all this charges from court.
    My question now are, will she be charge ,what can i do to obtain a judgement against her and finally what will be her immigration status since she has full me and uk immgration to be in uk.
    please help and adivce and what should I do to get judgement from court
    kind regards
    biliki

she later discover

Sorry, this isn't the sort of thing we can help with.
    Basically she has lied to get into the country, and her status for being here is essentially that she is here illegally.

Comment

Working...
    X