No announcement yet.

Don't know what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could this be taking long because on one hand my wife has falsely accused me of rape . The officer did ask me if I was still on bail and that he was going liaise with the other case

Comment

sorry to say it is normal - they have other people to deal with along with you (poor souls). Sit tight and keep busy.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

there you go.. :-) it is normal then.. but I think what is important is that you have reported it already. take care! keep us updated when you get some progress!

Comment

HI can someone tell me if the chat on MSN can be used as evidence .as my my wife as admitted to quite a few things on MSN and on telephone for which I have recording off not exactly admitting but when I said to her that she and I know that allegation made against me is based on lies she did not utter a word. I hope this helps my case (please god please please let it help me)

Comment

Yes, if there is valuable information in MSN conversations, screenshot them and print them.
            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

wao great thanks

Comment

hi... I have been told by my wife's family that her brother inlaw has been visited by the police regarding my complaint against him on Thursday the 08/03/2012.and on 09/03/2012 at 19.08 I received a text message saying.... u r dead man we know where u live. I know fear for my life. I knew something like this would happen this was the reason I was reluctant to report the matter in the first place .If I report this threat to the police it may aggravate the matter more...I did not stay at home last night fearing for my safety I am temporarily living with family Any advice will be welcomed

Comment

Report this to the police immediately and tell them you are in fear for your life.

At the very least it will be recorded and can be used in evidence against the texter.

Comment

Yes, report immediately.
                    Best of Luck
                    Jen
                    False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Tormented, I hope you have reported this already to the police. Stay safe. Wise decision not to stay in your place. I hope the family you are living with is not known to the other family. I was just wondering, shouldnt the brother have a bail condition that he cannot contact you; if he has he has violated it already and can be arrested. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Those bail conditions aren't always placed but if they are in place, he should be arrested for breaking them.
                        I really do hope you've reported this.

Comment

The only information I have is second hand information. and that is that he was interviewed in the comfort of his living room without being arrested so I believe there is no bail . The police have not updated me with any information I take this as very unusual

Comment

hi

hi everyone i would like to thank every one on this site for all the support. i would like to share my good news with you all i have received a letter from the police releasing me from bail. it does not say if its nfa or anything . i will stay on this site and if anyway i can assist anyone i shall do my best . thank you all once again

Comment

your so lucky your nightmare sounds like it's over a dream come true! I Wish i got no bill as well god bless you

Comment

That sounds like good news! You may want to get in touch with the OIC to clarify whether it is an NFA or a No Crime.

Comment

Working...
                                X