• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck

Comment

Seeking justice

Hi again
      after two years of collecting evidence that no rape ever took place . i went to the police on 27/08/14 requesting that the police charge my wife with perverting the couse of justice as i know have proof that she made up the rape allegation . i have my wife's tape recording confessing to her lies and wittnesses to whome she has admited that she lied. but i was outraged when i was told by the police that it is not in the public intrest to prosecute her but it is in my interest to have my name cleared although there was no charge against me .
      Since then my wife has applied for a bogus asylum in the uk on the basis that she fears me and my family yet i have her recording threatening to murder me in public she has also threatened to kill het sister inlaws if she doesnt get stay in the uk i have all this on recording...I have proof she has submitted fake documents from pakistan to UKBA to support her bogus asylum .this women has asassinated my charcter and she is getting away with it.....plz plz help

Comment

Have you taken this information to a sol? And maybe even try ur local mp and even try going higher than the police officers that u spoke to

Comment

What happended to the brother in law?

Comment

Originally posted by tormented View Post
            Hi again
            Since then my wife has applied for a bogus asylum in the uk on the basis that she fears me and my family
            Really? She wants to stay in the same country as her alleged rapist? Her reasons for wanting to stay do not make sense. Maybe you could assist immigration who may want her out of the country by suggesting to them that is' odd that this person wishes to stay in this country because she is scared of you and your family.....
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by safedave View Post
              What happended to the brother in law?
              Nothing it was no further action taken against him

Comment

Originally posted by tormented View Post
                Nothing it was no further action taken against him
                How come, was it seen as tit for tat?

Comment

Originally posted by o my god View Post
                  Have you taken this information to a sol? And maybe even try ur local mp and even try going higher than the police officers that u spoke to
                  I have not taken this information else where .As i belived in the police but i no longer have trust in police i am very seriously considering going to europe and seeking asylum my self as my own government can not and will not protect my basic rights as a british citizen
                  I can not afford to take private proscution but we must do more to bring to the limelight that the the rape allegations are mostly used as a weapon against partners and that the police is fully aware or compilcit in this. i AM NOW TRYING TO GET A NONE MOLESTATION AGAINST MY WIFE

Comment

Working...
                  X