rape general questions and their answers in court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rape general questions and their answers in court

I was wondering what are the tough questions asked in interview and in court and their possible answers
    If u have been through this process wht was ur answer

I'm not quite clear as to what you are asking here: I would have said that everyone's questions will be different, as all cases are different and that any answers you actively give would be the truth as it relates to your case?
    False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

I agree with Jen. Without knowing the specifics of your casae this is a difficult question to answer.
      However, as a guide you can expect every aspect of your sex life to be picked apart. NUmber of partners, monogamy (or otherwise) etc.

Comment

Wht I mean was that someone told me that

he was asked in court if ur wife don't want tto have sex what would u do ?

Answer he gave was "go to shower and use my hands"

Comment

Well, that's an example of an honest answer I expect. It's hard to get a grip on what you really want to know as we have little background and as such your questions are a bit random. I think you will get better answers if we can understand where you are coming from really.
          False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Sam - is English your first language? Sometimes your posts are a bit hard to understand.
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
            X