20 year old student falsely accused of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 year old student falsely accused of rape

Hi there one night me and my friends went to a club and we are students at a university. During this night we had been drinking quite a bit but not too much. Anyway towards the end of the night mostly all of me and my friends had separated and was with a girl who had been smiling at me and being very friendly, we danced and at this point its quite hazy as to whether we were kissing as well but i believe we had.

Anyway it got near closing time and she made it clear that we were going back to hers as she told me that. Then we walked to the nearest cab rank, got a cab to her halls and then as soon as we got in she turned the lights off and basically jumped me while i was sitting on the bed we then kissed for a while then both undressed ourselves, after that I put a condom on and as I was about to penetrate her she physically put my dick inside her herself using her hands and we had missionary sex, then after a while I asked her if she wanted to to do doggy to which she said yes and we did that for a while, then after returned to missionary sex.

Then she mentioned her older sister coming round later and then told me to hurry up to which I then briefly continued before realizing i could not ejaculate and then suddenly stopped. Then after I took my penis out she continued to remind me that she wanted me to go before her sister came, to which I then proceeded to dress myself pick up my belongings and prepare to leave.

Then suddenly there was a knock on the door which I assumed was her sister the girl then seemed to panic and answered the door but I was not able to overhear what was said. Then suddenly the girl ran to the toilet and stayed in there to which i decided to leave. Then as I was leaving to go I was confronted by the sister who asked what I had done to her sister as she was crying and throwing up in the toilet, to which i replied that we had had sex and I just assumed she was upset that her sister had found her to be having a one stand.

The older sister seemed angry and asked for my name to which I gave my first name but being confused and panicked as to what was happening I gave a false surname, then the older sister threatened to call the police which completely threw me off and I was confused as to why she would call the police as I could not understand what was done that could be wrong.

Due to me being the halls and not being a first year student as I am a second year I just panicked at that point and ran out the door because I was scared as to what was happening. The next day I was carrying on my day as normal not really thinking much of what happened believing that the threat of calling the police was simply the sister wanting to scare and not knowing the situation. But then suddenly late in the day I was arrested by the police on the allegation of rape and I could not believe it I was in a state of shock

I was then taken the station and interviewed to which I gave my account of the story but I am only worried that some aspects such as being in the club with her and little aspects before the actual incident may not coincide with the truth as I was quite drunk.

However I am 100 percent certain we had consensual sex and cannot believe that the girl has made this allegation against me. It has now meant I am on bail till February and have had to leave uni to be with my family and I'm in a state of depression and fear as to what is going to happen and preying that I will not be charged for this, can anyone let me know the chances of me being charged and this going to court I'm just going out of my mind at the moment and my life is in turmoil at the minute. Many thanks
    Last edited by RFLH; 30 November 2011, 07:06 AM.

Hey. How was it finally?
    Same situation

Comment

Originally posted by vvnn8 View Post
      Hey. How was it finally?
      Same situation
      Vvnn, please look at the posting dates before cluttering up the forum with outdated threads (for instance Rickstar hasn't logged onto the forum since December 2011 so is unlikely to respond!)
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
        Vvnn, please look at the posting dates before cluttering up the forum with outdated threads (for instance Rickstar hasn't logged onto the forum since December 2011 so is unlikely to respond!)
        Ok. Sorry Casehardened

Comment

Originally posted by vvnn8 View Post
          Ok. Sorry Casehardened
          No problem, however you have researched well and the probability is that Rickstar didn't bother posting on the thread again due to being NFA'd.
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Sounds good!

I´ve started a questions on this post http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...2&goto=newpost

Could be nice have your opinion about my last question.

Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
            X