Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex just wants to hurt me :-(

Heya everyone..

Nearly 4 wks ago my ex husband, accused my current boyfriend of ''hurting'' my little girl.. He reported the incident to the police, and my daughter who is 4 had to undergo an examination to see if she had been hurt in any way, (she hadnt) i KNOW my boyfriend would never do no such thing, since then i have been told by social services that my boyfriend is not allowed to see the children until the CPS closes the case.. My Boyfriend was never arrested, just has to go for an interview to give his side, I left for Ex Husband because he was violent towards me, and played alot of emotional head games with me.. The police ''off the record'' told my current boyfriend that there is no evidence to suggest he hurt my girl, and advised him to tell me to seek legal help.. My ex husband have said nasty things to me in the street and my solicitor has sent letters telling him to stop.. But my question is how long does the CPS take, after all my boyfriend has this hanging over him and my ex is not shy in telling people, and mud stick.. My little girl is fine, and even my son who is 6 has said why is daddy lying, this is hurting everyone concerned apart from my ex who is loving the fact that even thou my divorce came throu last week, he is still controlling what i do... I have phoned up the police and social services to ask if they can find anything out for me but they wont tell me nothing.. I just feel like my head is going to explode... thx ...

others will be along later, but I would advise your boyfriend to take legal representation with him when he goes for his interview. Also to just answer the questions without expanding them.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Heya thanks for getting in touch, my boyfriend has already gone for his interview, he was never charged or even arrested, he didnt take no body in with him, he just answered there questions.. After my daughter was examined, i practically callapsed outside the nurse who was looking after my daughter came to see me and told me again off the record that it looked like everyone was coming to the conclusion that my ex had said all this on purpose.. I will never forget the look in my daughters eyes.. i know with all my heart and soul that my bf hasnt dont anything wrong, but wish the cps would hurry up and say this...

Comment

its always best to have someone legal you can call on - just in case. Better safe than sorry.

I'm also sorry that you are all going through this nightmare. I'm afraid is a case of sitting tight until you hear something.

Please try to carry on as normal as you can for the children, I know its hard but as they're so upset they'll need you more than ever at the moment. (teaching grandma how to suck eggs there!)
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
        X