False allegations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False allegations

What about the men who did not do it???? A friend of the family has been accused and convicted of rape by a girl who in court admitted to taking a different man back to her house every week. Has been found guilty of fraud on a different occasion and claims that he removed her knickers and bra whilst she was asleep! This is a women who is a size 18 approx 15 -16 stone, my husband who is 14 stone finds it difficult to get my knickers and bra off whilst I?m awake. There was no evidence, he admitted he had sex with her but that she had consented, she invited him into her bed! Do I need to go on? We are now waiting for his sentence. A young man who has never been in trouble with the police, had a good job and had since met a wonderful girl, his life now in ruins, all because this girl made an allegation with nothing to back it up. It?s that easy. I know that many women are raped everyday and thankfully it has never happened to me, but for all the men that are accused unfairly by greedy women who wish to either get compensation or revenge for there own misgivings, someone has to do something. You may have been raped but how would you feel if your son, or brother or father was wrongly accused? The law has to change for both men and women to protect them both. There are as many evil and loose women in this world as there are men.

I sympathise with any man falsely accused of rape. Although I think there are major things wrong with the law, I do appreciate that in some circumstances, injustices can be done to the accused.

There's an organisation called False Allegations Support Organisation at http://www.false-allegations.org.uk/

I'm not sure how helpful they are, but they say that if you ring or email or write to them, they'll give support, although I'm not sure what kind of support they give.

Best wishes.
    My self-help articles on problems ranging from depression and phobias to marriage difficulties, to looking after children and teenagers, to addictions and destructive behaviours like anorexia, to bullying, to losing weight, to debating skills: http://broadcaster.org.uk/self-help
    And my article: How to Avoid Falling for Many False Claims or Fears of the Supernatural

Comment

I have to thank you so much for posting this information on this website. FASO have been a great help and I am now in the process of lodging an appeal to clear my boyfriends name. Thanks again.

Comment

Also try False Allegations Support at http://www.fas.org.uk/home.htm

Comment

FAS do give very good help and advice, anybody with any extra info can mail them and they always listen, there aren't enough resources for you guys out there, plenty of feminist sites, ie anti bloke.

Comment

Working...
          X