I'm so lucky :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so lucky :-)

I'm so lucky having such a fantastic wife. I'm so lucky having such a fantastic son. I'm so lucky.
    She stands by me probably in the worst time in our lives. She still saying that she loves me and will fight with me. I'm so lucky.

I'd like to tell her SORRY for the mess in our lives. I'd like to say sorry for my affair with my accuser. And I'm sorry. I'm telling her that every day and it hurts so much her and me. It really hurts both of us. I know she will be with me as she is saying but don't know that will be fair to her. I betrayed my wife when we haved hard times in our marriage and now I see how badly iv hurted her. I know it will sound strange, but do you think that I should let her go if they put me to the prison? Do you think I should let her go?

She is so strong women. She is so fantastic and I know I cannot let her go thrue the years I will have to spend in prison if they send me there

I'd like her to be happy.

I think you may need to talk to her about that - tell her how you feel - maybe tell her whaat you have put oin here. To split up is a decision that you both need to be part of. at least it sounds like you can still talk to her and she hasn't gone already.
    Jo

Comment

Working...
    X