member upsetting me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• member upsetting me.

hi, i wanted to inform the moderators that rightsfighter is upsetting me in her posts,as part of my sexual assault/abuse thread.please can someone look into this please.i didnt come to this site to be judged or accussed!i was hoping for some support.

Goddess

I have answered this in your sexual assault thread:

"Goddess
    It was a reasonable question to ask. You came here looking for advice because you were concerned you had been abused by an individual, and we gave it.

That does not mean that by the same token you can expect anyone here to ignore concerns for a child who may be put at risk by that individual, if he is guilty.
    We would be failing in our duties as forum members, and humans, if we didn't ask that question.

I hope you understand."

Rights Fighter is one of our most knowledgeable and valued members here, and I can assure you that her intentions are honourable. I am sorry that you feel upset by her question, but surely you must understand that if someone says that were abused by someone, and then leaves their vulnerable child with him, then someone is going to ask why.

We take everyone here at face value, but be aware that we do get the guilty trying to hide among us, so we do have to sometimes ask questions to verify the validity of all posters.
    We all do the same in our daily lives, it's a fact of life.

Comment

Working...
    X