Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unanimous not guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unanimous not guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's over!

Just got home from court today and we are thrilled that the hellish nightmare that we have been living for the past nine months, is finally over. Please please please people, do not give up hope until the very end! I know first hand what you may probably be thinking..."i wish that was me" well trust me when i say that the truth will definitely come out in court and that the jury will see the truth. Just hold your head up high and combat the negative thoughts that seem to relentlessly haunt you. You will suprise yourself with how you scratch and scrape through it, but you will, and at times you will be completely numb and totally without ability to see any light at the end of the tunnel.

I want you all to know that i truly will think of you all, every single day! If you feel that i can offer any help with any aspect of your ordeal, then please just ask. I have lived this and survived it, please believe that you can too...i promise you can!

Going to have a beer on the back garden now, with my ever loyal and faithful partner, i love her with all my heart and will spend the rest of my life showing her so.

I feel for you and will constantly have you all in my thoughts, i promise. Don't give up, ever, we have to fight the filth that try to wreck our lives, and be there at the end to prove them for what they are....LIARS!!!

Love to you all,

Corkycat

allatsea

Comment

Great news !!!!

Thats great news, glad your ordeal is over

Comment

That is brilliant news, but when the euphoria weras of you're going to have mood swings. This is normal, go with it and you will be fine.

Have a beer for me!
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

:thumbs_up

My hubby Mark and I are delighted for you and your good lady.

We know all too well the feelings and emotions.
          Tomorrow is the first anniversary of the start of Mark's trial and he is reliving it all.
          Your news has lifted him a little.

Comment

Thank you.

Thanks to everyone who has posted good will for us. It really means a lot that you are so thoughtful and i smile everytime that i read the messages, over and over. Going to take our dogs for a walk now, down the route that i took on that dreadfull morning that the police came for me, i have found that i have not had the strength to go the very same way since, for fear of re-living it all.

I have you all in my thoughts.

Corkycat.

Comment

Verity.

Originally posted by Verity View Post

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

:thumbs_up

My hubby Mark and I are delighted for you and your good lady.

We know all too well the feelings and emotions.
              Tomorrow is the first anniversary of the start of Mark's trial and he is reliving it all.
              Your news has lifted him a little.

Verity, thank you so much, you are very sweet. I am equally delighted that you have come through your ordeal and that you are true survivors. Try not to look back, it is your futures that is important now, leave the past where it deserves to be...in the past.

Mark, you are a brave man to have held on my friend, don't look back mate...it's yours and your lovely wifes future that counts now so make it count, we are only here once.

Thanks for your lovely message, love to you both.

Corkycat.

Comment

I'm so pleased that you got the result you deserved; today is the first day of the rest of your life
                'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Oh that's fantastic news. So glad that you have come through the other side. As has been said before, you might find your mood swings from elation to anger at what you have been put through, this is normal but will even out in the end. I know that Tony has angry days, particularly as his accuser is still making allegations about other people and doesn't seem to have had any charges levelled against her because of her "mental illness" (Personality Disorder and alcoholism), as I've said before though, she is a convincing liar.

So glad it is all over for you.
                  Best wishes for a now positive future
                  Jen
                  False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by largactyl1 View Post
                    Oh that's fantastic news. So glad that you have come through the other side. As has been said before, you might find your mood swings from elation to anger at what you have been put through, this is normal but will even out in the end. I know that Tony has angry days, particularly as his accuser is still making allegations about other people and doesn't seem to have had any charges levelled against her because of her "mental illness" (Personality Disorder and alcoholism), as I've said before though, she is a convincing liar.

So glad it is all over for you.
                    Best wishes for a now positive future
                    Jen
                    Jen & Tony,

Thanks for your lovely message, i hope one day that things change because while ever our wretched government provides the scope for this to continue, it will, leaving people and their lives broken.

Keep in touch, but for now, look forward and be happy.
                    Love to you both, it's amazing people like you, that provides comfort and reassurance to people like me.

Corkycat

Comment

Great news

Hi I am new on here and have been getting a lot of advice and support, it is great to hear that the right decision has been made.
                      my son has his trial at the beggining of December, well thats not set in stone as yet but thats what the soliciter thinks. We have just had our first hearing at the magistrates court, which has obviously been sent to the crown for the next part, still early days yet but things are looking more positive as we have had a chance to see her statement and there are so many inconsistencies in it it has made us all feel so much more positive.
                      I hope we are celebrating like you are and feeling the right decision has been made come december, it is still a living nightmare every day but we have come this far and we have to stay positive for our sons sake and our own.
                      Great news again and ill hope to give you ours when it happens. Thanks.

Comment

Awesome news!

I'm so very pleased for you buddy, was thinking about you all weekend and I'm so relieved to read this result. You shouldn't have had to go through all this nightmare but at least it over. Well done for staying sane!
                        Was there enough clear evidence for you to now sue for deformation? If so go after the b1tch!
                        Enjoy today and the rest of your life!

Comment

Brilliant news! Were you really pleased with your solicitor and barrister's performance during the whole of this matter? If you were maybe you would be so kind as to let one of the moderators who the names and contact details of all to add to our list of good defence reps?

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

PHEW! So pleased to hear this news, thank you for letting us all know. It gives hope to others which is so important.

Comment

Originally posted by kazzarat View Post
                              Hi I am new on here and have been getting a lot of advice and support, it is great to hear that the right decision has been made.
                              my son has his trial at the beggining of December, well thats not set in stone as yet but thats what the soliciter thinks. We have just had our first hearing at the magistrates court, which has obviously been sent to the crown for the next part, still early days yet but things are looking more positive as we have had a chance to see her statement and there are so many inconsistencies in it it has made us all feel so much more positive.
                              I hope we are celebrating like you are and feeling the right decision has been made come december, it is still a living nightmare every day but we have come this far and we have to stay positive for our sons sake and our own.
                              Great news again and ill hope to give you ours when it happens. Thanks.

Oh my god Kazzarat, i just typed out a huge reply for you and the damn thing would not post and i have now lost it all. It took me well over an hour!!!

I have to do a few jobs now because i start back to work tonight, but basically, regardless of some horrific examples on here, try to remember that each case is different. Some cases bare the truth quite obviously, other need a certain approach to be taken for the truth to surface. The barristers are extremely well educated individuals and are ridiculously skilled in fishing out the truth. It will come out, your son has to be himself, don't try and hide behind something that he thinks will do his defence harm (common sense to be applied here) because it is the accuser who is lying and it will be pretty obvious to the jurors...i promise it will. The reason for the accuser has to be "up there in lights" and if it can be made to appear that way, things will be ok.

Be strong, keep fighting...you have no choice if you want to come out of this together and in one piece!!

I will have you in my thoughts.

Love to you all, thanks for the kind messages everyone. RF, how do i pass on the details of solicitors/barristers to the modertors...pm them?

Corkycat.

Comment

Working...
                              X