Son falsely accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son falsely accused

My son has been falsley accused at 18. I feel that given the incredible amount if false accusations i have read about, young men, boys need to get a release signed before they ever think about having sex to protect themselves.

I know exactly how you feel

I cry everyday. i cant eat, cant sleep, I sit in my house a prisoner. I shake constantly. I have never felt so hurt, angry, helpless. I dont know where to turn or what to do. I have never been so afraid in my life and honestly feel we would have a better chance at beating cancer than this. Everything is a mess and our lives are on hold. Boys are automatically guilty until and if they can prove themselves innocent.
    I dont know how to live through this. I try my best not to fall apart in front of my son, but I think he knows that I am litterally falling apart. God help us all.

Comment

Mrsray

I know how you are feeling as I and my mum were doing the exact same things for weeks after it happened to me, she started to get (or act) stronger and that helped me loads. It killed me to see my mum upset and that made me worse so keep doing what your doing and keeping it together for him, he will be wanting to do the same for you so you will be helping each other!

I really feel for my mum because I know she thinks it is her job to keep her son safe and shield him from any harm but in reality she can do nothing if they choose to send me to prison. I just pray that no matter what happens she stays strong because I will need her and if the worst did happen I would not want to go on if my mother was not there for me when this nightmare ends.

I am still in limbo and have been for more than 3 months since this began and that is without being charged so god knows how we will cope if it comes to that, I try to take each day at a time and remind myself there are others in the world in worse situations than this (hard to believe I know).

I wish the people doing this to us could for 5 minutes feel the heartache and agony we are feeling and then maybe just maybe they would show a bit of remorse and end this cruel game of theirs.

Comment

Thank You

I will pray for you too that the nightmare will end soon.
        Thanks so much for your words they mean alot.

Comment

Hi Mrsray

I have moved your posts to a new thread so that more members can see it and offer support.
          Edinguy is right - the best thing you can do for your son is stay strong. Has he been charged yet?
          You also need to talk to your doctor. The GP will not necessarily precribe medication if you don't want it, but they will also be able to refer you to a counsellor. You need to look after yourself in order to be strong for your boy.
          I am sure others will be along soon, but in the meantime, welcome

Comment

people are so meen and judgemental

[last nite we discovered a fabricatd facebookpage in my sons name, with the lable rapst all over it. Do you have any idea how much that hurts.

Comment

Stay strong

That is terrible and one can only offer you sympathy at a time like this.

You know your son is not a 'rapist' and anyone who knows you and your son will also know this. If you can then try and keep your son off the site because all this will do is further his worries and woes, do not give these people the satisfaction of hurting you both.

Comment

Take a screen shot of this FB page and give it to your solicitor.
                That is disgusting behaviour by the accuser and/or her friends.

Comment

fb

my son printed it all out for evidence.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/help/?page=798

https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
                    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

tired already

I am so emotional exhausted I dont know what to do. I shake all day and all night. And wonder how I amd my family are going to live through this. I have been seeing a councelor, but it is so difficult to shut of your brain and emotions. I cant stand the feeling of fright I walk around with everyday. I wonder, will it ever go away.

Comment

Angrymum

I was very upset reading your story. I am also struggling to deal with the emotions welling up in me abject terror and fury all rolled into one. It is so hard to cope. My son is disintegrating in front of me and I cannot calm him down. The police told his accuser that he had an alibi and she changed her story. We had a year of thinking that the case would be thrown out and now this rape on an 'unspecified date' before but very close to the original date. It is impossible to understand why common sense is not considered when applying evidential stage. Apparently there are 880 outstanding rape cases in the court were my son is to tried and this is why we have to be on a warned list. I know this accusation is purely driven by financial gain his accuser is an addict with an expensive habit. This whole business is a monumental waste of public money and court time. My faith in the criminal justice system has been completely lost the fact that the CPS would even consider pursuing this case is baffling. All text messages sent to my son after the alleged rape show that his accuser was pursuing him. She even sent texts asking him to 'come up and have some fun with me' and plenty more in the same vein. I strongly believe that this situation will not change until someone who has been falsely accused manages to successfully prosecute his accuser. Fingers crossed. In the meantime I send you all the best wishes and good luck. It is difficult to cope I know I have been crying for a year shaking with fear and tormented by the injustice of it all. My poor boy is trying to calm me down and he is the one facing the possibility of a conviction for something that did not happen.

Comment

Working...
                        X