Solicitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solicitor

Hello, my partner has been charged been to crown but has not done his PCM yet.... were not happy with our solicitor.... do u think it's to late to change?

hi,
    If you at all concerned about your defence team act as soon as possible.I'm sure someone on here will be able to advise you how and if this is possible.
    I wish that we had.We had doubts all the way through, but having never been through the situation before we had nothing to compare their work with us to. My partner is now in prison as we followed advise that we given- we will never know if it would have paid off to trust our own judgement. If alarm bells are ringing Im sure you are right to question it ,
    good luck Letty

Comment

Hello

Ok thanks Letty. my partner has an appointment with a new Solicitor 4pm today.... but we are wondering isit worth changeing or will the courts think some think suspicios

Comment

Done

wow what a diffrence in the deffence all ready!

Comment

What is a pcm. As try as I might I can't work out what it stands for.

Comment

Hi

Plea Case Manegement Hearing

Comment

Thanks but why is that sols fault. Surely that is the backlog in the courts and English justice is not known for speed.

Comment

Hi

Hello, it's nothing to do with "speed" it's about the way they where manegeing the case

Comment

Hi

and just to let u know by when i said "yet" i didnt mean it as in a sence of we been waiting ages.... i ment it to let ppl know how far through the ase we are!

Comment

Working...
                  X