help how do i p.m someone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help how do i p.m someone ?

help please i would like to p.m a memeber of the board , i read i needed to have at least 10 posts , i've commented on things today , but i still see how to p.m a member.

If you click on the username you should see an option to "send private message".

Comment

Hi , thank you for your reply , oddly enough for example if i hoover over your name

i have the option of :-

viewprofile

view forum posts

no option to send a p.m

Comment

ideally i would like to p.m a forum member to ask for some help and advice as soon as poss pls.

Comment

Hello Help-please,

If you click on the name of the forum member you want to contact then click on view profile.
          That will take you to their profile.
          On the left hand side under their profile picture there is a list:

click one of these and you will be able to send a message
          If you have problems with that click on visitor message and ask the forum member to contact you.
          Hope that helps.
          V

Comment

Hi,

As you are a "new member", you cannot use the PM facility. You must be a member for at least 10 days and have posted a minimum of 5 posts before you are promoted to full member.

This was done to hinmder spammers and also to avoid the numerous people who join purely to request support via PM - This is a support forum, not a support organisation.

Please have a read here for full details:
            http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...3387#post13387

I hope that helps.
            I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

ahhhh , i must of misread , that i had to make 10 posts first then i could p.m... okay i shall wait

Comment

Working...
              X