X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website list

Helloooo Webmoooo!!

Verity here.

May I suggest that an easy to find section is created specifically for websites that have useful information, contacts, research material, etc that can be added to as and when for people to find practical help from.

During the nightmare my hubby endured I built up a large reference library of sites which have been of huge assistance to me in the fight against the police, CPS, PSD and IPCC.
    There is nothing quite so satisfying and empowering as being able to quote their own rules to them and making them follow those rules or quoting case law and Statute Acts, Sections, Subsections, amendments to sections and subsections to substantiate submissions, laying informations, putting a spanner in their works and putting the cat among the pigeons!!!!

To help ron100 I have put a list in the justice section, didn't know where else to put it.

Hope this is a helpful suggestion. I haven't found anything like this but if there is and I've not found it I apologise in advance!!!

Best wishes
    Verity x

Hi Verity,

I'm really sorry for the slow response - I've been ignoring the forum a bit recently as I deal with blocked drains, loft insulation, electrical wiring, birthdays, valentines and many other things!

Great suggestion - I do have some threads for links which I need to put up at the top of the relevant forums.

I'll add your links to those threads and stick them at the top.

Many many thanks!

Phil
    I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

Working...
    X