X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope I can be of some help

Hello everyone!
    My name is Verity.
    I have been on another forum since June 2009 as a result of my now hubby having been falsely accused of a historical one-off act of child sex abuse.
    Not only did he not commit this henious alleged act, this alleged act never occurred and had no basis in fact or reality.

The police, the CPS and the Crown knew it was a false and utterly fabricated allegation but they suppressed and hid the evidence that proved beyond doubt that it had been concocted.

In spite of what they had in their possession my husband was put on trial for this fictitious crime.

After a 10 day trial in which the prosecution was forced to disclose to the defence a piece of evidence they had hidden, under threat of repercussions by the judge (who knew from the get-go that he had an innocent man in the dock, but due to 'directives' and 'policy' allowed the trial to proceed), hubby was found NOT GUILTY.

We went through a living hell during which both he and me seriously contemplated suicide and I attempted it three times and very nearly succeeded.
    As Old Joe has expressed; the only way out of this living hell is, death.
    Joe your feelings are natural and believe it or not, normal.

We wondered if we would survive the kafkaesque nightmare we were trapped in or if it would ever end.
    Where ever the end was, we couldn't see it.
    Then on the 9 july 2010 it was over. We were spat out of the system. No apology, no restorative justice, nothing.

We have suffered severe psychological and emotional injuries.
    We both suffer from PTSD and depression for which we are both in intensive counselling.
    I have a personal senior nurse practitioner. I am called an 'enhanced client' !!!
    I suffer chronic insomnia, night dreads, disossiative disorder, agarophobia, anxiety and physical health problems as a direct result of what we were put through.
    All those symptoms and conditions are the same as the 1,079 folks here and the tens of thousands on other support forums.
    Having been down that road I hope I can use our experience to give reassurance, support, guideance, information and assistance.

I would like to give to others just starting out on this road of hell help in avoiding the pot-holes.
    I have learned so much in a short period of time and as a gesture of heartfelt thanks and gratitude for all those who stood by us, helped, phoned to talk when we were desperate, advised us when we were panicking and terrified and put up with my panicked rants, anger, no sorry, incandescent rage and fury and God only knows what else (Thanks RF xxx) I offer myself as a pair of lug 'oles.

As things stand at the moment we are in a ding-dong with the Professional Standards Department who are trying to bury the very serious complaints which if they are honest (which they are not) will lead to criminal charges against certain officers.
    I have now brought the debacle to the Chief Constable of the force concerned, the Commissioner of the IPCC and my MP.
    The brown sloppy stuff has started to really hit the fan and guess who is turning that fan to full blast????
    In what could be a perverse way the horrendous experience hubby and I lived (I use the term losely), through has given my life direction and (Jeez, I never thought I would say this), purpose.
    Anyway, enough of this screed.
    I shall now shut up and begin to listen.

Keep control of your case.
    Believe nothing the police, etc tell you until you can confirm it.
    Only ask questions you already know the answer to (that way you catch them out when they lie to you or spew out enough bovine effluence to fertilise this nation's fields.
    Write everything down. Keep a pen and pad with you at all times. You never know when something important may come to you.
    You are fighting for your future life and you are effectively at war with the state.
    When you feel like sh1t go with it, don't fight it or think you are going mad, you are not, it's your body trying to deal with the equivalent of being in a plane crash and you are bang in the middle of the wreakage.
    Thanks to those on the 'other' forum, we learnt this fast.
    Hugs: xxx

Thanks Verity, and welcome to the forum,

If nothing else, you've actually put names to the disorders I have, so now I have something tangible I can take to the counselling service I am due to see in the morning.

As with most others here, it's heartening to know that I'm not alone in this, but I wish mine was a sole case. Sadly, it's not.

Comment

Hi Verity
      I recognise you from the other forum. I'm so happy to hear of your (now) hubby's acquittal, but desperately sorry that you are both still tormented by your ordeal.
      Thank you for joining this forum and for offering your help and support. Your input will be much appreciated.
      Saffron

Comment

Hi Verity - good to see you over here.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Yoooooo Hoooooooo V - and good to see you over this side!
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Helloooooooo!!

Hi Chaps and chapesses!

Thanks for the welcome. Just got to get the hang how to use the icons!

Comment

Hello Verity!!

And to anyone new to the forum who is going through that living hell I can promise you that this is a lady who will not take no for an answer.

Little terrier you are

Comment

AWW Shucks!!!!!

I've gone all shy now - blush, blush!!!

Comment

hello and welcome
                  "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Working...
                  X