Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re bailed till 11 jan

hello,
    well i am rebailed till 11 jan.. my question is this time when i went to police station they changed my reporting station what does that mean? is it normal or its been done because they will charge me?

second thing i want to know is if 1 is going to get convicted will cps let his or her lawyers or person know in advance? and wht is the worst possible sentence???

i was reading some forum and almost every1 who has been accused of raping is punished no matter if no evidence or not but they got convicted .... by reading those post i feel so down and feel like my life is finished....

Do you mean charged as opposed to convicted?

Nobody can know the verdict until the jury have finished their deliberations. Sometimes the verdict is known immediately prior to everybody going back into the courtroom but that is not always the case.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

well i meant if i am going to be convicted ... will i still be on bail??

and they changed my reporting police station is that normal??

Comment

Changing bail stations is not unusual.

Some people who are convicted are sent down straight away and others are allowed bail until sentence. It depends on the circumstances of the case

Comment

Is the police station where you have to answer bail a long way from your home? If so, that could explain the move of stations. I wouldn't know whether a move of stations means you are more likely to be charged or not. That decision rests solely with the CPS.

With regard to your second question, usually if the case is going to be NFAd (No Further Action) your sol will usually be told beforehand and can let you know. I am not sure whether this is the case if you are going to be charged (my husband didn't know before he was charged).

Sorry not to be of more help. Hang in there.

Comment

thanks alot ..... for ur reply's just these days going through so much thinking about all the negative things that 1 lie from some woman can destroy's one life... carrer and everything......... i hope cps find out that she is a liar .... but after reading so many threads i am not possitive ....

Comment

what 402. Changing police stations is not unusual, happened to our son, we were told this was due to the fact that there were no rooms available at the original station!!!!! Unfortunately re-bailing seems the norm for a lot of people and all this waiting is so soul destroying. The only thing that I can suggest is that you prepare for the worst, and hope that your case is NFA'd. Try to stay strong and keep coming back

Comment

Originally posted by pleasehelp View Post
                please can you help i posting here as dont no what else to do! my husband was stupid and had consenual sex with another women who we know! he never finished! as realised what he was doing he was drunk she was not! she then told him to come back the following week he ignored this! she then claims rape!! which i am 100% sure it is not, the women has said to others she been raped in the past. he was then arrested the police were lovley to us all but he was bailed pending further enquiries for 5 weeks we return next week! what is the outcome likely to be? what hapens on return, i am standing by him as i no no way this was rape! the women walked past me the other day and laughed in my face! we so scared he been off work on medication and we trying to bring up our 2 sons! please help! the solicitor saying not to worry but it easy for them to say that hers is probably saying the same!

Please could you start a new thread as this one relates to what402's problem. That way people can support/answer your problem and only your problem.

Thanks pleasehelp.

Comment

what402,

all I can really say is there is always hope. If you look at other threads from the last week you'll see that four on here have been NFA'd, including my son . Keep strong and I hope you get a positive outcome.

allatsea

Comment

Originally posted by allatsea View Post
                    what402,

all I can really say is there is always hope. If you look at other threads from the last week you'll see that four on here have been NFA'd, including my son . Keep strong and I hope you get a positive outcome.

allatsea
                    thanks a lot allatsea you people have make me feel much better as i am student... exams coming up i cant concentrate hope i do well in both ,,,remember me in your prayers.

Comment

I know how you feel; please you need to stay positive, a lot of cases are nfad there are threads on here , my own early part of the year so keep coming back if you need advice or just a place to let off steam.
                      you will get thorough this .
                      Last edited by 0990; 3 December 2010, 12:03 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                      X