X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Styles

Hi guys and gals,

It's been commented that the forum looks a bit boring at present and that it could do with a little jazzing up.

So, I'm happy to install up to 4 extra styles (each style adds a small amount of maintenance work so I don't want to install too many) but I think it could do with a few.

So:
    If you fancy a change, have a look through the available styles on vb.org, and let me know if you can see any that you like the look of:
    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=247

If I get one or two suggestions I'll install them. If I get lots I'll put up a vote!

Please note - Most are free but a few are not. Only suggestions for free styles will be accepted, unless you are willing to pay for them yourself...

Enjoy peeps!
    Last edited by webmoo; 28 August 2010, 06:18 PM.
    I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Had a mini rummage, but nothing there that grabbed me. Sorry.

Comment

something with a bit more colour would be nice. As long as it doesn't flash!
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I had a little look but any that i would normally like didn't seem appropriate for the forum. I am getting used to this one now anyway
        "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

I'm still happy to install them. As long as they are not totally inappropriate of course.
          The default style will remain as it is now (unless someone suggests something perfect!) and the rest just sit on a selection menu, so each user can choose which style they wish to see the forum in.

Seriously - let me know if you want one and I'll happily add it in.
          I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

Working...
          X