Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting harder and harder to pretend its all ok.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting harder and harder to pretend its all ok.

I don't know if I can do this anymore, its so hard keeping it up pretending that everything is ok/pretending that I am ok. In some ways pretending everything is ok is easier then admitting what has happened and not and having to talk about everything but then I just feel so alone and scared all the time. If my husband finds out then I am not going to be able to pretend I'm ok anymore and that’s what's keeping me together right now is hiding the fact to protect them as I don't want to fall apart even though I don't want it happening anymore, I don't want to have to face it - if that makes sense?

If it all comes out I'm afraid that I will just fall apart, if I talk about it I will have to face what has really been happening. I just want it all to stop and to be able to just forget about it all. I don’t want to live in fear like this but don’t know how to stop it without anyone getting hurt.

seble, we've talked about this - tell your husband.

I know you're scared but the alternative is worse. You're the only one who can stop it, I'm still not convinced that you're the only one he's doing it to.

I'm always here for you.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

He isnt talking to me

Comment

pm me rflh
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Seble, I'm sorry to hear you are struggling. Why isn't your hubby talking to you? I agree with RFLH that you need to tell him what has happened.
          Have you informed the police? What did Victim Support say?

I can only add that I am thinking of you. I hope you can find a resolution. xx

Comment

Working...
          X