quiet sure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quiet sure

macdougal, quite sure that the evidence may be in our sons favor. Some of the things the accuser said happened were a complete fabrication according to our son. obviously we only know his side of the story, and believe him wholeheartedly. She even made him aware of the form of contraception she was using before they had consensual sex. We hang onto what the solicitor said but just wish this ordeal was over and done with. Yes we are realistic about this situation and try to stay positive, but feel like this is destroying us at times because however hard you try not to think about it it's in the back of your mind 24/7. Thanks to all of you out there who offer support.

can we reply to this in one of the other five threads on this (pls??)
    Last edited by LS; 14 March 2010, 06:22 PM.

Comment

sorry

sorry as you say new to this so didn't realise i was causing pobs. you lot have been a great support, so glad i found this place. Son now saying he probably wants to move back home... he had so been looking forward to getting his own place and has only been in it since the end of last year. This was a big step for him with his special needs and now it seems that this awful thing that he is going through means he is not happy living on his own. when will all this ever end????

Comment

The not-wanting-to-live-at-home-alone thing I think is quite normal. I'm back living with my folks after years of being alone then being married. I also didn't want to live where the accusation emanated from, so don't worry.

I also think much of it stems from wanting to "change the whole environment" because it is the only thing you can change, under the circumstances. That's not even taking into account your son's disability.

Luckily when I came back from prison, my family and I changed a whole host of things which for me were for the better. Had I stayed in the same environment, I'd have had no end of emotional turmoil, so I can see where your son's coming from.
        Last edited by LS; 14 March 2010, 08:16 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Working...
        X