Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Compensation Schemes Fuel False Rape Allegations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still haven't accepted the money. It's crazy, they could well take it off me now but I just can't face even thinking about it. Plus the fact he gave me drugs after he had done what he did already made me feel like a prostitute, it's hard to take the money without feeling the same or feeling like the money makes it all "ok" (of course it doesn't). On the other hand I'd be crazy to turn down £11,000 (although I didn't claim for the second time, reporting and the stress wasn't worth £11,000 to me).
    "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

compensation fules false rape allegations
      Last edited by wunderland; 6 May 2012, 02:59 AM.

Comment

My life has been completely wrecked as has my son's due to a false allegation.
        The trauma and upset not to mention my son being excluded from his own home i could and wouldnt ever put a price on.

Our nightmare is far from over and i dont yet know how my family will ever rebuild our lives. I do know that my life and my son's will never ever be the same again yet my son's accuser can claim thousands of pounds in compensation for what ? Ruining our happy home !!

Comment

Working...
        X