I'm So Lucky....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm So Lucky....

Just wanted to bring a "Ray of Sunshine" to those in any "cloudy" marriage situation.

"I met him on a Sunday and my heart stood still" .......he proposed on the Friday....we married 15 months later and have just celebrated our 38th Wedding Anniversary!.......and my heart still stands still!!! (Not a medical condition though, ha ha!!)

I know I'm blessed!

My message is work at the difficuilt times, we all have them. Life throws up all sorts of obstacles at times, but each hurdle you get over, makes you stronger, and wiser at times.

Good Luck to all those experiencing problems at this time.

Lovely post CF - I hope many can follow in your footsteps.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

that's a lovely post - but how do you know if things are worth staying together for after so much unhappiness and bad luck?

Comment

Everyone is different, you can't judge your predicament by anyone elses.

Some have many obstacles to overcome, others breeze through life.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
        X