This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's more like it!
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

well done webmoo! and you keep the MOO part too!

Comment

If you turned it round you could have SADMOO which is a better title.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Yep but it's a bit depressing ennit?!
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

ok smartarse - you have a try! My brain hurts ..........

Comment

Hope
              Empathy
              Laughter
              Peace

Comment

I like that!
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Me too!
                  (I am rubbish at this, aren;t I? I just keep saying it's all great and not offering any ideas of my own....)

Comment

I have more time on my hands than you workers!

Comment

Never easy

Im also not good at these sorts of things however how about

The Santuary

I know its a little off the wall, but it covers both camps and I think rather appropriate too. One could always play around with it but the main forum alias as "The Santuary" I think sounds sincere, safe and caring.

I also think it works well with the ethos and primary objectives of the forum and those who support, maintain and join.

Comment

Is that Sanctuary FG?

There's a few with that name.

Comment

I like RFLH's suggestion of "HELP"
                          but then i'm no goood at coming up with names for things.

Jo

Comment

I had a brainwave on the train today (Trains do funny things to your head!)

I like RFLHs "Help" too, but it's a bit generic. I like cows, so cows or moo or something like that should feature (it also gives us a unique identity), and it's still a support a discussion forum, so SAD was good, although, as RF said, it's a bit depressing on its own. So, how about:

HELP SAD MOOS:
                            Hope,
                            Empathy,
                            Laughter,
                            Peace.

Support
                            And
                            Discussion

for

Marriage
                            Or rape
                            Or false rape accusations,

Special
                            forum

Owzat!
                            Last edited by webmoo; 17 June 2009, 09:11 PM.
                            I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

do you think it may be confused with depressed dairy farmers?

Comment

ROFL! I'm not quite sure if you are serious or not!

Maybe it needs a little more work...
                                I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

Working...
                                X