This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ BEFORE POSTING: Rules of this catagory

This forum is a place where people can post poetry or prose, either that they have written themselves, or from someone else that they feel would be good to share here.

Rules:
    * No copying of anyone else's work, unless very clearly marked as such and credited. Alternatively, you may post works from unknown authors, but please state "Author unknown". If the author is known, but wishes to remain anonymous, please state "Author anonymous".
    --> Basically, don't try to claim someone else's work as your own. <--

*Although you can post replies to the work, please be considerate in what you say. Understand that the work posted here has a lot of emotion in it and is often of a very personal nature.

*Unlike some sites, there are no prizes or awards here. Comments like "your second verse was poor, and the third line doesn't rhyme" will get you banned from this whole forum and your comments will be deleted. You have been warned.

*If you wish to post your poetry or prose here, but wish your work to be displayed without the ability for others to post replies - this is no problem, and we will quite happily "close" the thread after your post. Please get in touch with an administrator, such as myself, via the email link or the PM (Private Message) link.

The basic rules here should be evident - this is a highly personal section, with work being displayed that will trigger raw emotions if inappropriate comments are posted in reply. All I'm saying is use your brain before your keyboard!

If you have something supportive or constructive to say, feel free. If not, say nothing.
    Last edited by webmoo; 9 September 2006, 02:14 PM.
    I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d
Working...
X